Outdoor rock + water adventures in the lake district
Adventure day, Keswick
£100.00 – £120.00
Our adventure day kicks off with a scramble down the popular Stoney Croft ghyll, situated in Newlands Valley, Keswick. This fantastic ghyll has an exciting mix of elements including slides, dives and drops as you descend through the water. Once you have dried off, the adventure will continue with an afternoon on the ropes as we get you climbing on, and abseiling down, one of the local Lakeland crags.
Don’t worry if this is all new to you, as you will always be under the watchful eye of one of our fantastic instructors, who are there to give you a day to remember!
- Start times available: Morning: 9am
- Duration: Approximately 6+ hours (Depending on group size and ability)
- Ratio: Minimum of 2 person. Maximum of 6 persons (For larger groups please contact us for details)
- Minimum age: 12 years old (Under 18s must be supervised and accompanied on the activity by a paying parent/guardian)
- Weight limit: 18 stone maximum
- Buoyancy aid
- A friendly instructor to guide you!
What you will need to bring with you:
- Your own transport to and from the activity sites. Your instructor will meet you there
- Old trainers or boots with a hard sole and a high ankle support (Wetsuit shoes or boots are not appropriate)
- Swimwear to go underneath your wetsuit
- A old pair of shorts to go over your wetsuit
- Extra layers to keep you warm after your activity (i.e. Fleece woolly, hat, gloves, etc.)
- Dry long sleeved top and trousers for the abseil
- Packed lunch and snacks or cash to buy some!
- Payment for parking
- Any medical items you may require (i.e. Inhaler, EpiPen, etc.). Please tell your instructor if you have any medical requirement before you start your activity
Please note: Only bring shoes and clothing for your activity that you don’t mind getting wet and/or dirty. We are not responsible for supplying these items of clothing, we will only supply the safety equipment listed above.