Outdoor rock climbing adventures in the lake district
Outdoor Climbing, Keswick
£40.00 – £60.00
Our outdoor climbing adventure will take place at one of the many stunning Lakeland crags that surround Keswick. The location will be chosen to best suit your climbing experience level, as well as the weather conditions that day. After a short, picturesque walk into the crag with your instructor, you will receive a safety briefing and instructed on how to fit a harness, before getting to grips with the rock! Ropes will be anchored to the top of the crag so you can scale the rock freely, try new techniques, practice old ones if you have them, and even take a break to enjoy the view.
There is some truly exhilarating climbing in the Lake District and every climb will be different to the next. So, what are you waiting for?!
- Start times available: Morning: 9am / Afternoon: 1pm
- Duration: Approximately 3 hours (Depending on group size and ability)
- Ratio: Minimum of 2 person. Maximum of 6 persons (For larger groups please contact us for details)
- Minimum age: 8 years old (Under 18s must be supervised and accompanied on the activity by a paying parent/guardian)
- Weight limit: 18 stone maximum
- A friendly instructor to guide you!
What you will need to bring with you:
- Your own transport to and from the activity site. Your instructor will meet you there
- A flexible comfortable trainer
- A warm and waterproof jacket
- Long sleeved top and trousers
- Refreshments (no alcohol)
- Any medical items you may require (i.e. Inhaler, EpiPen, etc.). Please tell your instructor if you have any medical requirement before you start your activity