Outdoor rock climbing adventures in the lake district
Abseiling, Borrowdale Valley, Keswick
£40.00 – £60.00
This abseil adventure takes place in the breath taking Borrowdale Valley, a stones throw from Keswick town. Once you have met your instructor in the Bowder Stone National Trust car park, you will be kitted up with a helmet and harness, and taken a short walk to the top of the quarry.
A full safety briefing and demonstration of techniques required will be provided before you brave the decent!
- Start times available: Morning: 9am / Afternoon: 1pm
- Duration: Approximately 2-3 hours (Depending on group size and ability)
- Ratio: Minimum of 2 person. Maximum of 8 persons (For larger groups please contact us for details)
- Minimum age: 12 years old (Under 18s must be supervised and accompanied on the activity by a paying parent/guardian)
- Weight limit: 18 stone maximum
- A friendly instructor to guide you!
What you will need to bring with you:
- Your own transport to and from the activity site. Your instructor will meet you there
- A comfortable trainer or boot
- Long sleeved top and trousers
- Payment for parking (National Trust car park)
- Refreshments (no alcohol)
- Any medical items you may require (i.e. Inhaler, EpiPen, etc.). Please tell your instructor if you have any medical requirement before you start your activity